Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Trip to the Zoo

Sometimes I get lucky and get a Sunday off.  I will usually head out to the Zoo or go hiking.  Last Sunday I headed out to the Tulsa Zoo.  It was hot outside so I didn't stay but a couple hours.  That's usually long enough to make it around most of the zoo.
There is one place I swear no matter what I always take a picture of.  Its this cement head outside one of the buildings.  I can't help it I love seeing the darn thing in the summer time when all the green vines are growing all over it.  I did take pictures of animals but this is my favorite.
The following picture was taken with Hipstamatic using the following settings:  Burke Lens/ Blanko Freedom13 Film.

2 comments:

  1. I can well imagine how its look changes over time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerald thanks for stopping by :-) lol I think it needs a band of flowers on its head.

      Delete